Declarationfunction TImageEnMIO.LoadFromStreamPDF(Stream: TStream; Width: Integer = -1; Height: Integer = -1; const Password: string = ''): Boolean;
Loads a PDF from a stream into the attached TImageEnMView
using a plug-in.
You can optionally specify a size to load the PDF file to improve quality (the size will be automatically adjusted to maintain the aspect ratio). If the file is encrypted you will need to specify the password.
The result will be false if an error is encountered, e.g. the file in the stream is not PDF format or a PDF plug-in is not found(Aborting
will be true).
PDF loading requires one of the following plug-ins:
- ImageEn PDFium Plug-in
- WPViewPDF commercial plug-in
- ImageMagick + GhostScript
- PDF loading creates a rasterized image of each page
- LoadFromStreamPDF is not compatible with SaveToStreamPDF
. If you save a file in this method each PDF page will be an image (e.g. text cannot be selected)
- LoadFromStreamPDF does not reset the position of the stream, so you may need to first call Stream.Position := 0;
- Existing content is not
cleared. Call Clear
to remove existing content before loading
- To abort while loading set Aborting
- Read more about ImageEn PDF Support