procedure SaveToFileSVG(const FileName: WideString);
Saves the current image to a file in Scalable Vector Graphics format. SVG is a vector format that can be displayed be web browsers.
If the TImageEnIO is connected to an TImageEnView
, then each of the Layers
will be output as a scalable object. If connected to a TImageEnVect, the objects will be converted to layers
and then output. Otherwise the IEBitmap
is output as SVG with an embedded raster image.FileName
is the file name including extension.
SVG Exporting Limitations:
- Gradient fills are not supported at this time
- Mask layers
are not supported
- If an internal save error is encountered Aborting
will return true (e.g. there are no valid layers). Saving issues due to insufficient write permissions and disk write failures will raise an exception.
- Embedded images will be saved in the format specified by SVG_ImageCompression
- You can also save layers in IEN
- SVG is an export only format. ImageEn does not support loading of SVG files
| ||Demos\LayerEditing\Layers_AllTypes\Layers.dpr |
// Save current layers (compress image layers as jpeg)
ImageEnView1.IO.Params.SVG_ImageCompression := ioJPEG;
ImageEnView1.IO.Params.JPEG_Quality := 80;
ImageEnView1.IO.SaveToFileSVG( 'D:\layers.SVG' );