Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - Apr 21 2021 : 01:37:56
ImageEn v10.0.0 and IEVision 5.5.0 have now been released. These updates are free if you purchased a license or extension after 21 April 2020. You can access the downloads from:
Other users can extend their registration for 12 months at:
Important V10.0.0 Compatibility Information
You may need to add the units iexClasses and iexUserInteractions to the uses clauses of your projects.
Occasionally iexVirtualBitmaps might also be required.
Top Fifteen Enhancements
1. Support for PDFium for loading of rendered PDF pages, viewing and editing of PDF documents (moving, importing and deleting pages), selection of text and editing of form fields
2. Text layers and text drawing methods now support borders and gradient fills
3. Advanced features added to TIERichEdit: Find, Replace, Insert Image, Insert Object, Paste Special, and more
4. Tags can be injected into DICOM files without modifying the image
5. DICOM tags can be anonymized (based on official recommendations)
6. Loading of large images in TImageEnView can be deprioritized or loaded as thumbnails to prevent them slowing display
7. Many improvements for ImageEn toolbars, including custom buttons, custom status and click actions and optional keyboard shortcuts
8. 21 new actions, including eleven PDF Viewer actions, six TIERichEdit actions, and more
9. Improved ImageMagick support, particularly with SVG, with support for Alpha channel and scaled loading
10. Layers now support linking to create web links and clickable objects
11. Major optimization of XMP/Dict assignment code (up to 20x faster) significantly speeding up loading of images with large XMP data blocks, such as PSD
12. Improved styling of CropTool with anti-aliasing and all TImageEnView selection properties
13. Eight new gradient effects
14. Single method to automatically register all available plug-ins
15. ImageEn toolbars can now be used in DLLs
Complete Change History: http://www.imageen.com/info/HistoryFull.html