|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - Dec 17 2021 : 00:00:37
We have now released updates to ImageEn, our image editing and display library for Delphi/BCB, and IEVision, our advanced imaging features add-on. These updates are free if you purchased a license or extension after 17 December 2020:
Other users can extend their registration for 12 months at:
Top Ten Enhancements in ImageEn 10.3.0
1. Now supports virtual multi-bitmaps allowing large multi-frame files to be rapidly generate in memory
2. Improved "Image Processing" dialog with better layout and new functions: Rotate and Crop, Pixelize and "Symmetric Nearest Neighbour" smoothing
3. Reads PDF bookmarks for document navigation in the PDF viewer
4. Layer snapping: Easier to position and align layers by snapping to a virtual grid
5. New resampling/zoom filter, which is both fast and hiqh quality: "WIC High Quality Bicubic"
6. Many PDF enhancments including exporting of pages to file, improved styling of selections in PDF documents with auto-merging, property to determine whether document contains a form, etc.
7. Much improved TIEFolderTree with keyboard shortcuts and better dragging and dropping
8. New ImageEnProc functions, including flood filling of an alpha area with color and inverting (Negative) of individual color channels
9. Improved accuracy of angles with TIEAngleLayer
10. Automatic smoothing of the edges of anti-aliased layers
Full Change History: https://www.imageen.com/info/HistoryFull.html
|4 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - Dec 25 2021 : 22:51:27
Oh, it's an older version. Not 10.3.0.
Please email me letting me know what versions of ImageEn and Delphi you are using. I'll email you the res files.
||Posted - Dec 24 2021 : 11:03:51
In directory only .dcu files.
File ieacqres.res not found anyvere for ImageEm directory.
Example - archive Delphi10.4Sydney_64_9.3.1T.zip - have 4 .res file
File ImageEn_10.2.0T_Trial.exe after install not have file ieacqres.res anyvere in target directory.
File ieacqres.res requery for iexAcquireForm.dcu.
I did a full installation ImageEn_10.2.0T_Trial.exe with directory paths registered.
||Posted - Dec 23 2021 : 17:20:25
Hmmm. I just checked the installer and ieacqres.res is included.
Please review your Delphi Library Path to find the one that points to the ImageEn DCU files. Open that and check whether it contains ieacqres.res (rather than some old version of ImageEn).
You might also search your system for hyie*.* to see if you have multiple locations of ImageEn (of different versions).
||Posted - Dec 23 2021 : 09:38:45
I have error.
ieacqres.res - not found.. for all demo projects (Delphi 11 64-bit and Delphi 10.4 sidney)
What can be wrong?