ImageEn Library for Delphi, C++ and .Net
ImageEn and IEvolution Support Forum
IEvolution for .NET 10.0.0 Released
You must be registered in order to post a reply.
. Registration is FREE!
640 x 480
800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 1024
Comic Sans MS
Script MT Bold
Times New Roman
Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.
T O P I C R E V I E W
Posted - May 02 2021 : 20:29:32
We have just released IEvolution v10.0.0. This is a free update to all customers who have purchased a license or registration extension after 2 May 2020.
You can extend your registration for a further 12 months at:
Top Ten Enhancements
1. Significantly optimized performance of IEMulti
2. Imaging engine (Native, DLL or WIC) can be specified for JPEG/PNG/JPEG2000
3. Added mouse interactions for IEViewer: RetouchTool, ColorPicker and SmoothZoom, with new UserInteraction event
4. IEViewer CropTool now offers a Rotation Grip and easy reselection
5. New AutoSetBitDepth property to automatically update properties to match the specified file and pixel format
6. Many WIC improvements, including support for 32bit PNG, alpha channel and EXIF reading
7. Wider support for DICOM, including support for 12 bit jpeg encoding, Segmented Palette Color Lookup Tables and Multiframe Shared functional group rescaling
8. Native Windows open/save dialogs can be used for image loading and saving operations
9. Support for many less common TIFF formats including 32 bit (HDR) TIFFs, special LZW encoded tiffs and planar 8 bit gray scale with alpha
10. Many optimizations and fixes
Complete Change History:
Forum powered by
© Xequte Software 2021