ImageEn and IEvolution Support Forum
 Three questions about TImageEnMView
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saeid2019

7 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2019 :  07:00:50  Show Profile  Reply
Hello, I have three questions about TImageEnMView:

1. When we add a button to thumbnails by AddThumbButtons method, How to set the button position to BottomLeft of thumbnail image? (The iecpBottomLeft parameter sets it position to Whole thumbnail box)

2. Is it possible to enable hot tracking for thumbnails? I mean that change background color of thumbnail that under the mouse without selecting it and return it back after mouse leave.

3. After Calculating columns number, TImageEnMView shows a white space on right of thumbnails. In RightToLeft BidiMode it should Calculate and show the white space on left of thumbnails but now shows it on right of them like LeftToRight mode. Is it possible to fix it?

xequte

38128 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2019 :  17:33:48  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

1. I cannot reproduce that. Does it happen for you in the Multi\ThumbButtons\ demo?

2. There is not a built in option for that. But you can custom draw the thumbnail using the draw events (in combination with MouseOver and MouseLeave

3. This is fixed in the upcoming 8.3.0 version. You might want to use the option:

ImageEnMView1.ThumbnailOptionsEx := ImageEnMView1.ThumbnailOptionsEx + [ietxCenterThumbnailColumn];

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.imageen.com
Go to Top of Page

Saeid2019

7 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  05:30:13  Show Profile  Reply
Thank you for your help.
2. How should I change background color of a specified thumbnail? (The ThumbnailsBackground property changes background color of all thumbnails)
Go to Top of Page

xequte

38128 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  01:34:04  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

In 8.3.0, which will be ready shortly, you can just use:

ImageEnMView1.ThumbnailsBackgroundHover := cl3DLight;

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.imageen.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic