ImageEn and IEvolution Support Forum
 RichText formatting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aleatprog

122 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2021 :  04:39:46  Show Profile  Reply
Hi,

how must I code to format single RichText words or lines?

Examples:
1.) If I use TIETextLayer(ImageEnView1.CurrentLayer).Font.Color := FontDlg.Font.Color nothing happens as the chosen RichText word looses the selection.
2.) If I use TIETextLayer(ImageEnView1.CurrentLayer).Alignment := iejCenter it will be applied on the whole text layer, not on the selected line, and it only aligns the text correctly if in the RichText-Toolbar is defined "left alignment".

Using the sole RichText-Toolbar for formatting, the RichText is formatted correctly. Unfortunately, the look of the Toolbar doesn't fit to the app and there are errors in the translation, reason why I try to use graphically adquate icons for the main functions.

Al

xequte

38172 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2021 :  17:10:29  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Al

Firstly, if there are errors in translation, please let us know so we can fix them. We have an XLSX file with the translation resources that I can send you.

Formatting of rich text in text layers can only be done via the RichText property (i.e. by updating the RTF code) or when editing the text via the TIERichEdit that is used as the editor.

You might want to look at the TIERichEdit action code in iexActions.pas to see how to interact with the editor.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.imageen.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To: