ImageEn and IEvolution Support Forum
 IEvolution - version/features seems to be lagging behind ImageEn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DavidMartel

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2023 :  04:22:22  Show Profile  Reply
I am not sure if this is just a numbering issue, but when I looked at the change threads, the screen shots and features do seem to show that IEvolution current release is similar to ImageEn 10.5, wheras ImageEn is now at 12.5. I would like to understand the future of the .NET version, as a long term user of ImageEn under delphi that is being pushed to doing new projects in .NET.

It is encouraging that you have a .NET version. However if it is likely to get further and further behind ImageEn, then I fear for the future of IEvolution. I may have to start thinking about other .NET image components as I don't want to a platform with a limited life. (I will not be leaving ImageEn for delphi development).

Any info would be useful as I have to make some decisions and presentation to management soon.

Thanks

xequte

38341 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2023 :  17:58:14  Show Profile  Reply
Hi David

Obviously ImageEn is our main product, but IEvolution is still important to us. It doesn't get as many updates as ImageEn, but when we do an update we review the new ImageEn features to determine which should be added to the update.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.imageen.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To: