PDFium is a Google library providing support for Adobe PDF files.
ImageEn uses PDFium to support PDF in two ways:
1. PDF Viewer
By enabling the PDFViewer property, you can view and manipulate files in a TImageEnView. The following features are supported:
- Scaling and auto-fit options
- Page rotation
- Editing of form fields
- Importing, deleting and moving of pages
- Saving of changed PDF files
- Selection of text and images with clipboard support
- Text searching and highlighting
- Access to file attachments
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Web Link support
2. Rasterized PDF Loading
When the PDFium plug-in is available and registered, ImageEn can load PDF pages in the same way as multi-frame images.
For best quality you should load the page at the intended display size using LoadFromFilePDF or by specifying the auto-scaling properties.
- Download the PDFium plug-in from: http://www.imageen.com/download/
- The PDFium DLL must exist in the same folder as your application EXE
- It needs to be registered once by your application
- PDFium support requires Delphi/BCB 2009 or newer
- Specify which page to load using ImageIndex (between 0 and ImageCount-1) or use a TImageEnMView to load and display all pages